Remus Arthur Potter, you were named after two men who looked out for my safety and cared about my well-being out of altruism and decency rather than because I was a tool for them to use or because I was someone’s son.
Protesters from across St Louis turned up and turned out for the first St Louis County Council Meeting since Mike Brown’s Death. (Part I)
The St Louis County Council wasn’t as bad as Ferguson’s Council, but still very few answers and virtually no accountability from the folks who unleashed unholy hell on the residents of Ferguson, following Brown’s murder. #staywoke #farfromover
KEEP POSTING I NEED TO KNOW! DONT STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS. IT IS NOT OVER!
1. Is this a person who always puts you down? A friend is someone who accepts you as you are – and allows you to be different, and to think for yourself, and to make your own decisions – without an explanation. However, if a person is demeaning or always puts you down, criticises your opinions, or…
It is often possible to manage anxiety by actively replacing irrational thoughts with more balanced and reasonable thoughts like the following:
1. I’m going to be OK. Sometimes my feelings are irrational and false. I’m just going to relax and take things easy. Everything is going to be fine.
How to keep your goats safe from coyotes and keep your rooftop looking neat. We’re the innovators, ya’ll.
I am continuing to practice my anxiety breathing even while I’m not anxious. I do it in my car. I’ve been doing it during my seminar today. Sometimes I do it when I’m walking.
I’m telling y’all this shit is doing something. I am not all tensed up and my right arm is not a claw, like it usually is…
There are a lot of pitfalls to female adolescence, like depending on your boyfriend for validation or being too scared to take chances you should, but with the right guide (and hopefully a learner’s permit), you can do your best to steer around them. And that’s where actress and YouTuber Anna Akana comes in. Get all of Akana’s advice to teens from hair tips to how to love yourself here.
My girlfriends saved my life in high school. We are all still close. They will always be my heart. Always.
My favorite women of Afro Punk 2K14. It was really hard to pick just 10.
Photo taken by me:
If you see yourself in any of my photos and would like me to tag you, please message me.
Please do not remove the above text.
1. Grasp that it’s YOUR life, and no-one else’s life.
2. Decide to “live on purpose”.
3. Recognise that achievement has a price tag attached to it – and decide you’ll pay that price.
4. Work on constantly maintaining your focus.
5. Chose a skill or a field and become competent, or an expert,…